شما عضو این انجمن نبوده یا وارد نشده اید. لطفا برای مشاهده کامل انجمن و استفاده از آن وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید .

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 5

[-]
کلمات کلیدی
overall what your is stats?

What is your overall stats?
Don't forget to learn how to lure correctly دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
and what to do when you meet Jad... Because it'd suck to get KOed before even seeing him appear on your screen. Check out a few videos on prayer switching (that contain in-game audio) This will be the most with Jad when you've not been before. Use your 1m in bolts/arrows to reach 70. Don't think about it though.

What is your overall stats? Don't try it too often lower than 90 combat because it will wreck you, and you would hardly make any profit (even when you're lvl95. Last time I tried it the game, it was losses for me, as the pray pots+food cost more than the loot)

I'm a noob. My total level is only 437. I'm unsure how to figure out my overall combat level however, my Attack is 32, Strength 15 Defence 23, ranged 6. Prayer 20 Magic 49. Yes, I'm completely unbalanced. When I started playing, I wanted to be a powerful mage, and that's why I put the majority of my effort. The reason why my level is as good as it is that I enjoy beating up bears and unicorns with bare hands and no armor.

People stop and look around دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
as if they're thinking "OMG! Look at that pathetic noob attacking the bear with just his hands, and wearing no armor! What a fool!" However, I'm curious to know how to get different locations. I love exploring, sometimes. I didn't need to reach the barrows specifically, just how do I get past the dog who guards the tunnel underneath that temple, so I can explore everything that lies east of Varrock.
پاسخ

لطفاً توجه داشته باشید که ارسال‌های جدیدی که در این انجمن ثبت می‌شوند، ابتدا باید توسط یکی از مدیران تأیید شوند و پس از تأیید مدیر، قابل دیدن خواهند بود.
[-]
پاسخ سریع
پیام
پاسخ خود به این مطلب را در این کادر بنویسید.
شکلک‌ها
gol like think wink
laugh right left happy
Sad Heart Huh cofee
love hi new  
[شکلک‌های بیش‌تر]

تایید انسان بودن کاربر
لطفاً جعبه زیر را تیک بزنید. این فرآیند از فعالیت ربات‌ها جلوگیری می‌کند.

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان