شما عضو این انجمن نبوده یا وارد نشده اید. لطفا برای مشاهده کامل انجمن و استفاده از آن وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید .

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0

[-]
کلمات کلیدی
spring 2017 the game from thoughts

Thoughts From the 2017 Spring Game
Well, that was fun, huh? We saw the last look of the team before they enter summer practice. So, what did we learn? Tyler WiederhoeftMason Rudolph looked good as always. By Mark Cooper of the Tulsa World's count, Rudolph finished the day 13-17, 204 yds, TD, INT. The INT was a well thrown ball that just sailed on Rudolph right into the waiting arms of Bryce Balous. He did have a couple PRETTY fade passes to Chris Lacy that got down to the goal line. Here's a look at Rudolph's pass to Lacy to set up Carr's touchdown run. #okstate "The good news is, maybe better on defense than we were then," Gundy said. "Those teams were good at forcing turnovers, which gave us more opportunities and allowed us to get in a track meet."But I just think we have more depth. We've got to hit on a couple corners. We've got to get a couple guys that we can trust and play. But we have more depth than we did then دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. There are a number of positions in our starting 22, or starting 28, where we're really good. We've recruited longer. Our culture is in place."I'm all in. I'll drink the orange Kool-Aid. All I know is this summer is going to be torture knowing what I will return to September 2 in Stillwater. Or maybe August 31. I'm not sure. Regardless, it can't get here fast enough. Micah Allen:The defense was alright. They got some picks and some nice stops. Especially on the orange side. But the orange side's offense did score 24 points, which tells you something needs work. I can't exactly put my finger on what it is, and its hard to tell if maybe they just didn't put very many defensive stars on black but it could have been worse. I'm really excited too see how the new signees fit into everything.I know it wasn't really doable but I wish we could have seen the new transfers today. #MasonforHeismanHe's throwing the ball welland completed a majority of the passes he threw today. He's also running the ball well and doing what he has todo to get yardage. The only thing that worries me is the Heisman hype. I'm worried it's going to get to his head. The fan support was great. At this point I haven't been to a whole lot of spring games, but this was the most crowded I've seen it. On Easter weekend no less. Good job fans! Solid crowd for #OkState spring game.It was really great to see all the players with the little Cowboys fans after the game. No one looked annoyed or like they just wanted to go home and it's great to see they have good guys on the team. I was impressed with McClesky and Lacy. They both had some great catches and are fast too دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. We're gonna be stacked this year at RB and wide receiver once Justice Hill gets back. This team is gonna score points. Mason played more than I was expecting. I would have liked to have seen more of the other QBs. I get that he's the starter but why not give the other guys a chance. I wanted to see Gundy play around with a JW package. Colin Price:The defense plays fast.Every play from both the orange and black squads, the opposing defense was at full sprint getting to the ball carrier.Runners were met quickly, several times being met at or behind the line of scrimmage.Reverses were squashed quickly and the secondary was ball-hawking, pulling down a couple good interceptions.Backup Cowboy Back is still a question.Outside of Keenan Brown, there's no telling who the other primary CW will be دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. Brown got several good looks out of the backfield, off the line, and in the slot for the Orange team but it was a revolving door outside of him.WR is too deep. Washington, Ateman, McCleskey, and Lacy punctuate the first team with Tyron Johnson, Tyrell Alexander, Obi Obialo, and Austin Parker providing phenomenal support in the second unit.This is all before Dillon Stoner and the rest of the incoming freshman join the already loaded squad.I think Obi Obialo could have a breakout season like Chris Lacy did last year.He looked real good today: sharp routes, good hands, great awareness.Chris Lacy cares not for your defense. #okstateRB2 is up for grabs.Jeff Carr, La'Darren Brown, and Ja'Ron Wilson all looked explosive today, showing their speed, agility, and toughness over and over.But none seemed to show a clear edge over the rest. The second running back spot might be another "by committee" year for this tenacious squad.Something is happening in the trenches.The pocket protection today was really good.I can't tell if it was because the O-Line was doing so well or if it was because the D-Line wasn't getting a good push.But then again, the D-Line was shutting down the runs really quickly so is the O-Line not getting a good push for the backs?I don't know, looks like we might have to wait for the fall to see.Get excited.This team looks dangerous and looks even more fun to watch.Be ready for some fun football this fall.
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان