شما عضو این انجمن نبوده یا وارد نشده اید. لطفا برای مشاهده کامل انجمن و استفاده از آن وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید .

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 8 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 3

[-]
کلمات کلیدی
time a spent ring lot elden runes you mmoexp of have trying really without

پلاگین MMOEXP : Elden Ring Runes Without Really Trying Have you spent a lot of time
You can increase the power of your دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
Without Really Tryin

Have you spent a lot of time slaying eagles and different avians around the Elden Ring, only to leave with a bag filled with mostly feathers of birds--and the birds have mostly flitted away? I've certainly experienced this trying to find the necessary drops to create Gold Pickled Fowl Foot, the preferred item that increases the amount of rune drops. It's only natural that they would be kinda uncommon, as runes are utilized for everything from leveling up to buying equipment or increasing capabilities. But you don't have to do that all to increase or farm the rune drops!

There's an easier way, provided you have access to the internet. Elden Ring features something called groups. You can choose a password to ensure that you only see the remains of the members of your exclusive group. Joining one of them has a variety of benefits, like reducing the number of messages from trolls that could leave you uninformed about the most important aspects of the game or cause you to die. The amount you tolerate and the willingness to endure, more effective messages might or may not enhance the game. Interestingly it is believed by some players that the collective hazing as a vital element of the game. As much as I've hated climbing off a cliff searching for something that isn't there however, it is strange to think about what the experience could be without having done it.

What I didn't know though, is that being a part of a group also gives you a reward every time the members of your group complete a big feat, like becoming The Elden Lord or defeating a Shardbearer. Everyone benefits! When this happens your game will display an error message, and your character will emit a gold glow, much like it would be if you'd wolfed down a bird's leg. You can determine if the buff is active by looking at the left side of the top corner and if you see a tiny yellow claw, then you've received it. You didn't even have to do a damn thing to obtain the buff. Nice.

You may be asking, "Wait a minute, what exactly am i relying on, or even optimizing , something that will (or perhaps won't) happen completely randomly? Isn't the possibility of becoming Elden Lord or clearing the boss's office a little rare?" You, my buddy, are going to be playing a numbers game. Luckily, دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
lets you join as many as five groups so long as you've got the right password. There are many of them for you to take advantage of.
پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Best Place To Enjoy Elden Ring DLC ​​Shadow of the Erdtree RyujiSaeki 0 103 ۰۳/۴/۳۰، ۰۲:۰۳ عصر
آخرین ارسال: RyujiSaeki
  ماژول MMOEXP : The campaign and delve deeper into the world of Diablo 4 Ludwighench 0 98 ۰۳/۴/۲۶، ۰۱:۱۳ عصر
آخرین ارسال: Ludwighench
  اینفوگرافیک MMOEXP : Lead producer of the WoW Cataclysm Classic development team Ludwighench 0 107 ۰۳/۴/۲۶، ۰۱:۱۲ عصر
آخرین ارسال: Ludwighench

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان