شما عضو این انجمن نبوده یا وارد نشده اید. لطفا برای مشاهده کامل انجمن و استفاده از آن وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید .

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0

[-]
کلمات کلیدی
house performs where employees its treatment maximum lovers put the by t on bears

Maximum Bears lovers put on't treatment where by the employees performs its house
The Chicago Bears comprise performed at Soldier Marketplace complete-year mainly because 1971, with the basically yr absent versus the lakefront currently being 2002, once they performed at the College or university of Illinois' Memorial Stadium in just Champaign, Illinois, despite the fact that Soldier Market gained a facelift.  Inside of the 50 yrs in advance of 1971, the Bears performed their household online games at Wrigley Business.  And ahead of they moved toward Chicago, they performed their dwelling game titles at Staley Industry inside Decatur, Illinois, in opposition to 1919 until finally 1921.  Within all, the Bears comprise performed their dwelling contests inside of the town of Chicago for around 100 a long time, still that could possibly be transforming if the stadium system for Arlington Heights will come in the direction of fruition.  Inside our current SB Place Reacts poll, about fifty percent of our enthusiasts indicated they didn't treatment in which the franchise performs their house game titles دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
.  By yourself can rely me involving these that have on't treatment which marketplace they speak to dwelling, nevertheless that's considering that I just put on't transfer toward plenty of game titles.  I've often favored becoming residence and observing upon tv set دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
.  Yet if I have been in direction of show up at game titles..  then I truthfully nonetheless wouldn't treatment.  As prolonged as the Chicago Bears are nevertheless the Chicago Bears, then it doesn't make any difference towards me if they participate in within Chicago, Arlington Heights, Naperville, or some other neighborhood metropolis, village, or city . Previously if the franchise is at any time marketed and possession establishes toward relocate, order rid of the Armed forces and Orange, and dump the Endure, then I may well require toward revisit my fandom.  Welcome in the direction of SB Country Reacts, a study of lovers throughout the NFL.  In the course of the yr we question inquiries of the highest plugged-within Chicago Bears enthusiasts and admirers throughout the region دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
.  Indicator up in this article in the direction of take part within just the weekly emailed surveys.

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان