شما عضو این انجمن نبوده یا وارد نشده اید. لطفا برای مشاهده کامل انجمن و استفاده از آن وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید .

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 8 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 1.88

[-]
کلمات کلیدی
s 09 6 da seconds one

s, 6.09 seconds, one da
PHOENIX - When Junior Seaus name is mentioned as a first-time Hall of Fame candidate, people nod in recognition of his career achievements. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
.Then they shake their heads with sadness.Seau spent 20 seasons in the NFL as a dominant linebacker, winning Defensive Player of the Year honours for San Diego in 1992, making six All-Pro teams, and the leagues All-Decade team of the 1990s. His reckless abandon defined his career.Seau committed suicide in 2012 and was found to have developed chronic traumatic encephalopathy (a brain disease).He was a phenomenal player, teammate, friend, Tom Brady said during Super Bowl week of Seau, who finished his career in New England. His attitude was infectious. He brought enthusiasm every day in practice. Youd show up in the weight room and hed be the first person there at six in the morning, on the treadmill, running, going into his 18th year in the league.He had a love for life and hes missed by all of his family and friends and certainly by me, all the guys that had a chance to be around him. He was a special person. I have no doubt hell be elected. If he cant make it, nobody can. Hes truly one of a kind.Joining Seau among the first-year eligibles for Saturdays vote are quarterback Kurt Warner and tackle Orlando Pace — who protected Warner when he was winning MVP awards in 1999 and 2001 with the Rams.At the other end of the spectrum is veterans committee nominee Mick Tingelhoff, who retired in 1978 after starting all 240 games of his career as Minnesotas centre.Fellow nominees among the 18 finalists include stars of recent vintage (Marvin Harrison, John Lynch, Jerome Bettis, Will Shields); less-recent standouts (Charles Haley, Tim Brown, Kevin Greene, Morten Andersen); coaches Tony Dungy, Don Coryell and Jimmy Johnson; and contributors Bill Polian and Ron Wolf.Also a finalist is running back Terrell Davis, the key (along with John Elway) to Denvers NFL championships in 1997 and 1998.Davis, the 1998 league and Super Bowl MVP — he rushed for 2,008 yards and scored 22 touchdowns — retired in 2001 after only seven pro seasons. This is his first time as a finalist.Yeah, its very different, Davis said. The first time I was a semifinalist, I was excited about that because to be in the conversation was something that I had never dreamt of it, and it never really became something that I was focused on or ever worried about. But then I got on that list, and I was like, Wow, this is pretty special.Davis isnt one to analyze his chances of being inducted, but he was exhilarated to find out how far hed gotten in this years balloting.So then Ive been at this for seven, eight years, but every year being on that list was exciting. Well, get to this year and take the next step, he said. I didnt think Id feel the way I felt when they told me: Youre a finalist. And yeah, I was like, Wow, man. I dont know, wait a minute, could this be a possibility that one day I can get that (gold) jacket? Its certainly possible, as it is for all the nominees.The panel of 46 media members will spend much of Saturday discussing the merits of each candidate, beginning with Tingelhoff, who must receive 80 per cent of the ballots to be elected.Same thing for Polian and Wolf, general managers who built Super Bowl champions and will be considered next.Then come the other 15 modern-era candidates. After further discussions, their number will be reduced to 10 and, eventually to five.Those five will receive yes or no votes for selection, just as Tingelhoff, Polian and Wolf do earlier in the meeting.The class of 2015 will be announced at the NFL Honors TV show Saturday night during which The Associated Press individual NFL awards will be handed out.Inductions in the Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, will be in August.___AP Pro Football Writers Arnie Stapleton and Howard Fendrich contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
and دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. -- Derek Jeter spoke for 25 minutes, 44 seconds and answered 26 questions about his decision to retire at the end of this season. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers.KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Firmly establishing himself as a gold medal favourite, Bode Miller was fastest Saturday in the final Olympic downhill training run. Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Erik Guay of Mont-Tremblant, Que., was eighth with a time of 2:07.84. Manuel Osborne-Paradis of Ivermere, B.C., finished 11th in 2:08.20, while Benjamin Thomsen, also from Ivvermere, was 16th in 2:09. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. 19. Calgarys Jan Hudec and Morgan Pridy of Whistler, B.C., did not do Saturdays training run. Miller already owns a U.S.-record five Olympic Alpine medals, including three from the 2010 Winter Games. Another triple medallist in Vancouver, Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway, was second-fastest Saturday, 0.66 behind. A pair of Italians were next: Peter Fill and Werner Heel. Ten of 55 starters failed to finish. The first racer, Rok Perko of Slovenia, bloodied his face in a crash. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
' ' '
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان