شما عضو این انجمن نبوده یا وارد نشده اید. لطفا برای مشاهده کامل انجمن و استفاده از آن وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید .

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 13 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 2.62

[-]
کلمات کلیدی
network render 3 08 issues

Network Render Issues 3.08
Hi,

All of a sudden today I started having network render issues with Octane 3.08. I've been running 3.08 for a few days now without any issues. All of my software are the same versions. All of my gpus have the same graphics driver and nothing has changed since I started having the issues. I think it's network related. I have two towers. They are both connected via an ethernet chord. I have wifi cards on each computer but only connect to the net when I need to. I use the ethernet connection between the computers to do my network rendering. All of a sudden when I turn on the Daemon on the slave computer...the windows opens and then closes immediately. Ive found that if I turn the wifi on boh computers that I can get the network rendering working but it's insanely slow. But the moment I try to network render with a wired connection the Daemon just wont work. Any ideas? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

Thanks
پاسخ
hi dear,
This is a problem with Windows 10. You need to use Windows 7
پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  تفاوت Home ، Work و Public Network در شبکه چیست ؟ saberi 0 3,089 ۹۴/۶/۲۱، ۰۲:۳۰ صبح
آخرین ارسال: saberi

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان